When students first walked through the doors of the Michigan League building in 1929, they began to experience a grand facility that has become a center for campus social, cultural and educational activities. Today, the elegant rooms and exceptional catering services continue to provide the entire campus community a perfect setting for meetings, weddings and other special events. The Underground provides a great hangout for students to catch a student performance or grab a bite to eat. And the Inn at the League remains an ideal place to stay while visiting the campus.
Since 1996, a dedicated group of volunteers, called the Friends of the Michigan League, has been actively working on behalf of the League to ensure the building is maintained and updated and to record and celebrate its glorious history. Their attention to this beautiful and historic building reflects a feeling of “ownership” undoubtedly felt by many who have had a special experience here. View the University Unions video.
Why Give to the Michigan League?
Your gift to the Michigan League supports:
- Development of leadership, teamwork and social skills that students will take into their professional pursuits.
- Allowing the interaction of students, faculty and staff.
- Keeping the building a vital, state-of-the art center for student involvement.
There are many ways you can give to the Michigan League/University Unions:
1. Annual Giving-A fund that is put to use where most needed within a fiscal year.
2. Outright Gifts-Gifts of cash, securities or "gifts in kind" make an immediate impact. Gifts in kind include artwork, books and equipment that may be useful to University Unions.
3. Planned Giving-A giving strategy that allows you to make a meaningful charitable contribution while possibly enhancing your and your family's future financial well-being.
4. Bequests-One of the simplest ways to give, you can leave a gift from your estate within your will.
We would be happy to talk about any of these options with you.
How to Make Your Gift
We have provided information on how you can make your gift below. In addition, please feel free to call us anytime if you need assistance.
- Online Giving - Use our simple and secure online form to make a gift right now using your credit card.
- Cash, Securities, Gifts in Kind - Find out how to give by mail, transfer or payroll deduction. Discover the advantages of gifts of securities and the opportunity for gifts in kind.
- Matching Gifts - Take an extra moment to see whether your employer will leverage your giving with a matching contribution.
How to Contact Us:
Alicia M. Marting, Director of Development
3003 S. State Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1288
734.615.5159 or email@example.com
The Michigan League
911 N. University
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1265
Support the Michigan League!