As part of University Unions, the Michigan Union is dedicated to providing the right combination of state of the art facilities with conveniences while preserving the unique historical setting that enhances the student experience at the University of Michigan. Over the years, students have developed strong connections to student organizational experiences held within the Union, social events they have attended here or the stately Michigan Union building itself. University Unions continues to seek additional financial support in order to provide high quality resources in each of our buildings for students' lives beyond the classroom. View the University Unions video.
Why Give to the Michigan Union?
Your gift to the Michigan Union/University Unions supports:
- Student development of leadership, teamwork and social skills
- Allowing the interaction of students, faculty and staff
- Keeping the building a vital, state-of-the art center for student involvement
There are many ways you can give to University Unions:
- Annual Giving-A general fund that is put to use where most needed within a fiscal year.
- Outright Gifts-Gifts of cash, securities or "gifts in kind" make an immediate impact. Gifts in kind include artwork, books and equipment that may be useful to University Unions.
- Planned Giving-A giving strategy that allows you to make a meaningful charitable contribution while possibly enhancing your and your family's future financial well-being.
- Bequests-One of the simplest ways to give, you can leave a donation from your estate within your will.
We would be happy to talk about any of these methods with you.
How to Make Your Gift
We have provided information on how you can make your gift below. In addition, please feel free to call us anytime if you need assistance.
- Online Giving - Use our simple and secure online form to make a gift right now using your credit card.
- Cash, Securities, Gifts in Kind - Find out how to give by mail, transfer or payroll deduction. Discover the advantages of gifts of securities and the opportunity for gifts in kind.
- Matching Gifts - Take an extra moment to see whether your employer will leverage your giving with a matching contribution.
To speak to us about giving opportunities, please contact:
3003 S. State Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1288
734.615.5159 or firstname.lastname@example.org