As University Unions' North Campus student union, Pierpont Commons serves a vital role in serving the needs of this campus area. Pierpont Commons was originally constructed as a conference center in 1963. Over the years it has developed into a facility designed to provide necessary resources for over 12,000 students, faculty and staff. Within the warm and relaxing environment of North Campus there are multiple options for food, meeting space, recreation and study lounges. There are also offices serving such needs as Financial Aid, Office of the Registrar, Housing Business Services, and more.
The needs of North Campus will undoubtedly grow as the area continues to evolve. It is a goal of University Unions to keep Pierpont Commons up-to-date and fully-equipped to meet these needs, and to continue to seek financial support to aid in these efforts. View the University Unions video.
Why Give to the Pierpont Commons?
Your gift to the Pierpont Commons/University Unions supports:
- Development of leadership, teamwork and social skills that students will take into their professional pursuits.
- Facilitating the interaction of students, faculty and staff.
- Keeping the building a vital, state-of-the art center for student involvement.
There are many ways you can give to the Michigan League/University Unions:
- Annual Giving - A fund that is put to use where most needed within a fiscal year.
- Outright Gifts - Gifts of cash, securities or "gifts in kind" make an immediate impact. Gifts in kind include artwork, books and equipment that may be useful to University Unions.
- Planned Giving - A giving strategy that allows you to make a meaningful charitable contribution while possibly enhancing your and your family's future financial well-being.
- Bequests - One of the simplest ways to give, you can leave a gift from your estate within your will.
We would be happy to talk about any of these options with you.
How to Make Your Gift
We have provided information on how you can make your gift below. In addition, please feel free to call us anytime if you need assistance.
- Online Giving - Use our simple and secure online form to make a gift right now using your credit card.
- Cash, Securities, Gifts in Kind - Find out how to give by mail, transfer or payroll deduction. Discover the advantages of gifts of securities and the opportunity for gifts in kind.
- Matching Gifts - Take an extra moment to see whether your employer will leverage your giving with a matching contribution.
How to Contact Us
Support Pierpont Commons!