Maybe you’ve started packing; maybe you’re waiting until the day you leave campus. If anything, you’re likely mentally checking out for Winter Break. You can only imagine how great it’s going to be to lounge around for two weeks and (hopefully) forget about all of your responsibilities. The last thing you want to interrupt this is suddenly remembering you didn’t return your rental textbook or that you’ve left your lucky underwear back at school, so here’s a short to-do list for your last day or two on campus:
- Clean your room. The amount of things hiding under your bed or in your closet will amaze you, and you don’t want to be scrambling at home to find that $100 for gifts you accidentally brushed under your desk.
- Return your rental textbooks! Nobody likes getting slapped with a fine.
- Pick up some gifts for the holidays. While you’re in Barnes and Noble with $100 stuffed in your pocket, you might as well look around for a Michigan sweatshirt to buy for your OSU grad uncle. You know how much he loves his Michigan gear.
- Clean out your fridge. Walking into a room that smells like mold and rotten eggs is not how you want to start Winter Semester.
- Hang out with your friends one last time. You won’t see them for weeks, so grab whoever is left on campus, and get one last lunch at the Fireside Café while you still can.
We hope your last few days of Fall Semester are good ones! Have a great Winter Break and be safe!