Hey, Wolverines! Welcome back! Or for those of you just joining us, welcome to the Michigan community. We love this time of year when everyone arrives on campus. And we couldn’t be more excited that we’re able to gather in person once again!
As you begin to explore U-M, you’ll find that University Unions is an important part of your Michigan experience. We’re here to help you connect, discover, and learn.
Visit your Unions to:
- Hang out and relax
- Get involved by visiting the IdeaHub
- Enjoy coffee breaks between classes
- Refuel at a variety of restaurants
- Grab fresh to-go snacks at our markets
- Check out UMix on Friday nights
- Work on assignments in our relaxing study areas
- Shop for on-campus essentials
- Gather with friends in our cozy lounges
- Attend a student org meeting
- Refresh in our outdoor gardens or the Union courtyard
- Ask questions at the Campus Information Center
- Get access to a variety of student services like CAPS and MESA
- Hit the pause button by visiting a Reflection Room or Wellness Zone
That’s not all! We also have activities to help you find community and have fun! Be sure to check out our Welcome Week events—and keep coming back for Center for Campus Involvement events held all year long.
We’re so excited for this new school year and can’t wait to see you at the Unions! Have a great semester and, as always, GO BLUE!