Visit our FAQ page to learn about COVID-19 safety measures, University Unions building hours, and more.

MCard Office

Visit the MCard Office website

The Mcard is your official University of Michigan identification card. An Mcard office can issue or replace an Mcard. Please note: If you need access to the hospital, you will need to go to Med Inn in order to get your Mcard. This is for faculty, staff, students, visitors and contractors.

Located In

Pierpont Commons

closed . Opens tomorrow at