The Michigan Union Board of Representatives (MUBR) serves as an advisory board to the Director of the Michigan Union.
The Michigan Union is a university center for the primary purpose of enhancing the quality of campus life and favorably affecting the complete educational experience at the University of Michigan. The Michigan Union serves as a unifying force in the lives of students, faculty, staff, and alumni by providing opportunities for interaction and for the cultivation of loyalty to the University of Michigan.
- Allocating storage space for student organizations. Michigan Union facilities planning, including preparing for the Union Renovation.
- Reviewing current artwork and purchasing new artwork for the Michigan Union.
- Michigan Union facilities planning, including arrangements for the Union Renovation.
- Assisted in creation of marketing plans.
- The MUBR awards a Michigan Union Student Employee Scholarship to two outstanding student employees who work in the Michigan Union. Two $1000 scholarships are awarded annually. Student employees are encouraged to apply.
Michigan Union Board of Representatives is currently not accepting applications at this time. Please check back later.